Saturday, October 27, 2012

I {heart} this...3rd grade


Hello!


I have just 1 more layout using the October kit called Hall Pass. These are recent pictures of my son Kaden starting 3rd Grade. Since this month we are focusing on multi-pictures on our layouts, these random shots of him exploring his new classroom worked well for me!




My plan is to add journaling on the bottom where those library cards are. I want to do something creative like Q's and A's about 3rd Grade. I would be really easy to say Kaden had fun on his first day of third grade.... BORING, been there, done that. I'm thinking more along the lines of: Q: What book did you see on the shelf you are interested in reading first. 

Here's a close up using some of the stickers, journaling cards and that really cool Studio Calico paper clip! 




This pictures is focusing on the, I {heart} this word bubble. I backed the bubble with pattern paper and pop-dots. 




Hope you stop back next week, we'll be sharing out Halloween layouts using the Spookfest kit.

~Melanie

0 comments: