Thursday, September 6, 2012

Inspired by Pattern Paper!

Hello,

This week at Scraptastic we are talking about inspiration. My inpiration comes from a piece of pattern paper. I actually first came across a piece of pattern paper at the time of CHA sneaks. I was so surprised to see the piece in my kit this month.

I am using the September Noted kit and add-on.


2 OF A KIND




Here's my inspiration pattern paper, look at the upper right corner. Do you see my inspiration? Love the rays and circles. They just seem so happy to me.



Here are a few close-up pictures to see the details:



Lots of layering going on here. I love the mini paper clips included in the kit.



In these 2 photos, you'll see I have used bits and pieces of embellishments included in the kit. I have added added splotches of mists. I have stitched to give the page some texture. In the kit are some awesome epoxy round dots. i just love them. The orange and yellow colors reminded me of Reese Pieces!



Thank you for stopping by today! I'd love to hear about what inspires you!

~Melanie

2 comments:

deb famularo said...

Hey Girl..... I texted you, how are ya doing? Our teams are playing each other on Sunday... YIKES!!!!!! This LO is very pretty......I am still unmotivated to scrap~!!!! help me!!!

xOxO

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your page! the design is so clever!!