Friday, October 31, 2008

My little cuties

Trick-or-treating came quick and went fast! We had sooo much fun and a lot of candy, soda, pencils and notebooks to show for it.

I just wanted to post my little Halloween cuties. They really enjoy dressing up each year and trick-or-treating. Although Khila dresses up almost daily (she's such a little diva). She dressed up as Hannah Montana.


Scott made Brandon's headless horseman costume and did a great job. He received many complaments throughout the nights. I thought it would be a cool picture to have him jump on the tractor and look like he was driving it.


And don't forget my little horsey, so soft and cuddley!


We went trick-or-treating with some friends and their little boy, Ethan. He was funny I never seen a child eat so much candy at one time. He went from a slow-I'm not sure about this speed to a fast pace, run as fast as you can go speed.


The kids had a great time, I think even the adults enjoyed it too. With the temps in the 50's it made the perfect weather to be running from door to door and did I mention NO rain?!?!?!?!

9 comments:

Heather said...

that headless horseman costume is great!!!

weze said...

your kids looked awesome and the costumes were great!

Angela L. said...

Melanie.... your kids costumes must have been the BEST on the block! The Headless Horse costume is just a riot, both my son and I can't stop giggling about it. Looks like your kids inherited your "creativity" gene, lol! As always, I just love looking at the beautiful projects and layouts that you put out....

Peg said...

Your photos are just great - love the costumes!!! It is awesome that the whole family was involved - the kids will have great memories when they look back at these pictures some day :-)

*SHeRRy B* said...

I love that headless horseman! Great job! Your DD is really enjoying being Hannah! What a cute little horse!

Bibi said...

Love the costumes!! The headless horseman on the tractor had me cracking up!!

emelyn said...

Awesome costumes!! I esp love hte headless horseman!!

Nicole said...

great costumes melanie. that headless horseman is awesome. tell your DH good job!

Michelle said...

how cool is that headless horseman!!great costumes all around!